Spokane Pinball Company Retro Sasquatch Print
This design created by Spokane Artist Shannon Potratz (https://www.instagram.com/art_of_shannonpotratz/?hl=en)
The design features (other than Mr. Sasquatch himself) the Great Northern Clock Tower (Built in 1892), the '74 Expo Spokane Pavillion, and the Radio Flyer Wagon children's slide featured in Spokane's Riverfront Park.
Classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle