Spokane Pinball Co Women's Retro Sasquatch Shirt
This design created by Spokane Artist Shannon Potratz (https://www.instagram.com/art_of_shannonpotratz/?hl=en)
The design features (other than Mr. Sasquatch himself) the Great Northern Clock Tower (Built in 1892), the '74 Expo Spokane Pavillion, and the Radio Flyer Wagon children's slide featured in Spokane's Riverfront Park.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem